Make your home smell of freshly baked scones and get the family excited about an awesome morning or afternoon tea!
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (392°F). Lightly flour a baking tray.
2. Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Pour cream and lemondate into dry mix and fold to make a soft sticky dough.
3. Scrape the batter onto a floured board and knead lightly into a log. (Don't worry, its meant to be very sticky!)
4. Cut into rounds and place onto floured baking tray.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops are brown.
6. Serve with jam and cream and enjoy!